The huts feature recently constructed bathrooms but the septic toilets, as early Australian tradition dictated, are still a 30-metre stroll from the accommodation, to which one visitor commented- “if I wanted to sleep next to the toilet I’d be in a motel”
Five of the bedrooms at the huts have been renovated, the pick of them being the Sir Charles Sturt room featuring a view to Mt Oxley through the glass doors.
The huts are situated in natural surroundings and are cleaned on the day of your arrival to ensure freshness.
- 5 bedrooms to accommodate 12 people.
- Enjoy cooking on a traditional wood stove and sitting down for your meal at the original dining room table and benches to seat 14 guests.
- The open fireplace is terrific for cool evenings and there is a gas BBQ outside.Self-catering or Dinner Bed and Breakfast packages by arrangement.
- Cost includes visiting Mt Oxley and use of facilities there. Linen provided.
- Bookings essential.
- Bush camping is available by the creek. We have firewood available for purchase.
- Rooms all $100 each –cost includes use of the whole building.
- Tea and coffee supplied –Linen supplied.
- Free laundry.
- A breakfast pack is available.
- Supply meal to huts –book well ahead.
You can bring own food –Free BBQ available- Price also includes visit to Mt Oxley where facilities include BBQ kitchen sink, tables chairs and toilets –imagine enjoying drinks and nibbles whilst watching the sunset before your eyes, and then be amazed by the stars at night, so clear, due to distance from lights.
Payment is by Direct Deposit prior to arrival or part deposit to hold the booking and remainder cash on arrival.
Accommodation prices can vary for group bookings or extended stays. Please speak to Denise for further enquiries.
Mt Oxley hut accommodation is closed over hot summer months October to March. Camping is available in dry weather only
Contact us for information & bookings
For more information on rates, accommodation and bookings please contact us directly by emailing or giving us a call.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Phone: 0427 815 385